2008년 4월 1일 화요일

I know I am why the romance failed


연애를 망친 건… 바로 나라는 걸 알았다 (I know I am why the romance failed) by Low-End Project

When I saw the sun,
It’s shiny on my head.
I tried to understand.
but this is how it end.

You don’t know what I said.
It doesn’t matter with me.
You tried to hide your pain.
but, this is how it end.

Dream, when I saw the sun.
Dream, when I was in bed.
Dream, dream, we’re happy anyway
just dream

When I saw your back
It seems a pastel drawing
I tried to comb your hair
But this is how it end

You don’t know what I said
It doesn’t matter with me
I tried to show you a smile
But this is how it end.

Dream, when I saw the sun
Dream, when I was in bed
Dream, dream, we’re happy anyway
just dream

Dream, we’re floating on the clouds
Dream, your smiling face is bright
Dream, dream, we’re happy anyway
just dream (repeat)

댓글 없음: